Call Today! 603-729-3368 Free Consultation

Injuries Archives

Do the police need to be called anytime someone is injured in a car accident?

Handling the aftermath of a car accident is stressful and can be especially overwhelming if you've suffered an injury. What should you do next? Is calling the police necessary if you don't need emergency medical attention? What if your injuries are minor?


Tilton Office
385 West Main Street
Tilton, NH 03276

Phone: 603-729-3368
Fax: 603-286-2175
Map & Directions

Mailing Address
P.O. Box 267
Franklin, NH 03235